Heart-to-Heart can be summed up as, “What to do when you don’t know what to do.” If you have question about a situation that you don’t know how to handle, Heart-to-Heart is for you.
We all have situations that leave our hearts and minds churning and flip-flopping —you don’t know what to do. Heart-to-Heart is affordable, confidential, objective advice to help you make well thought out confident decisions. From personal matters to etiquette advice, at $25.00, Heart-to-Heart comes with a quick response time of two business days.
How It Works
- This service is delivered through email only.
- All emails are private and confidential.
- Step 1: This service must be Pre-paid. Select the Heart-to-Heart option and add the service to your shopping cart (does not qualify for Pay-by-Donation option). Next…
- Step 2: email, firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject Line type: Heart-to-Heart. Your email should begin with a clearly stated question (how can I help you?). Below your question, outline your issue using 250-1000 words as a guideline. It is important to be clear and concise and include important background and details. To respect the privacy of others, do not include last names. Don’t worry about your spelling or grammar.
- Step 3: You can expect an emailed response to your question within two business days. Your reply will be thorough and thoughtfully written by Sherry Van Dolder.
- Step 4: If you would like to respond for more clarification, a secondary related question, or to make a further comment, you may do so within five business days. You can follow-up once more if needed (for a total of 3 emails sent by you and 3 replies to your messages for the current Heart-to-Heart service, and a maximum timeline of 10 business days for the duration of this service).
- Response to your question will vary in length, depending upon the issue. Each Heart-to-Heart is personally written for you (never using auto-replies or pre-written responses).
- *Users of Heart-to-Heart understand and agree that this service is for informational purposes only and your use of this information is fully your responsibility and at your own discretion. Results are not guaranteed, neither is the value of this service contingent or dependent upon your agreement with emailed responses to you.
Do you have a situation that you don’t know how to deal with? Ask your question. Get an answer.